(Download) Delhi Tis Hazari Court : Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) Exam Papers & Answer Key Set-2
1. Which of the following living birds lays the world's largest egg?
(B) American Robin
(C) Black Tern
2. On which of the following river banks is the city of Agra located?
3. Which award is also known as Academy awards?
(A) Golden Globe
(B) The Oscars
(D) Screen Actors Guild
4. Where is the headquarters of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations situated?
5. Where is the Melkote Temple Wildlife Sanctuary located?
6. Which state election department has entered the ‘Limca Book of Records’ for formation of biggest human logo in October 2017?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
7. The Great Sphinx of Giza is one of the famous landmarks of
8. The Jaisalmer Fort, one of the largest fully preserved fortified cities in the world, is situated in the Indian state of
(B) Tamil Nadu
(D) Uttar Pradesh
9. Which of the following books has NOT been authored by Charles Dickens?
(A) Oliver Twist
(B) A Tale of Two Cities
(C) Christmas Day in the Morning
(D) David Copperfield
10. "La Tomatina" is a food fight festival held in
11. On which of the following days does the festival of Easter fall?
12. Which of the following countries are connected by the Palk Strait?
(A) Pakistan and China
(B) India and China
(C) India and Sri Lanka
(D) Bhutan and Bangladesh
13. Where was the first ASEAN-India Music Festival held in October 2017?
(B) New Delhi
14. Who propounded the three laws of planetary motion?
15. Chandigarh is the capital of
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Both (A) and (B)
16. Which of the following planets is also known as the "Red Planet"?
17. Piyush Goyal is the present __________ Minister of India.
(B) Science and Technology
(C) Tribal Affairs
(D) None of these
18. The splitting of white light into its component colours is known as
19. The percentage of deposits which commercial banks are required to keep as cash with the RBI is known as
(A) Fixed reserve ratio
(B) Minimum reserve ratio
(C) Cash reserve ratio
(D) Statutory liquidity ratio
20. In which of the following cities will the Olympic Games be hosted in 2020?
(B) Rio de Janeiro
21. Which of the following instruments is used to view distant objects in space?
22. The Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act is an Act of the Parliament of India for children of age group from ______.
(A) 5 to 11
(B) 5 to 15
(C) 6 to 12
(D) 6 to 14
23. When is the "World Polio Day" observed?
(A) 30th October
(B) 28th October
(C) 25th October
(D) 24th October
24. ___________ has been listed among India's Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
(C) Chhau dance
(D) All of these
25. With which of the following discoveries is Alexander Graham Bell associated?
26. Which of the following airports will introduce a helicopter-taxi (heli-taxi) service to ease commuting process during extreme traffic?
(A) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
(B) Kempegowda International Airport
(C) Chennai International Airport
(D) Indira Gandhi International Airport
27. Which of the following Indian states presently has women as its Chief Minister?
(B) Jammu and Kashmir
(D) None of these
28. Shubha Mudgal is associated with
(B) Classical dance
(C) Hindustani classical music
(D) Mural painting
29. The Chutak Hydroelectric Plant in Kargil district is built on the _________ river.
30. Which of the following is India's first mission to study the Sun?
31. When is the "World Population Day" observed?
(A) 8th July
(B) 10th July
(C) 11th July
(D) 19th July
32. Who among the following is the first Indian fellow of the Royal Society of London?
(A) Srinivasa Ramanujan
(B) Jagadish Chandra Bose
(C) Ardaseer Cursetjee
(D) C. V. Raman
33. Which of the following is NOT a routine session of the Indian Parliament?
(A) Budget session
(B) Monsoon session
(C) Summer session
(D) Winter session
34. What is the expansion of VGA?
(A) Video Graphics Array
(B) Video Geometric Array
(C) Video Graphics Arrangement
(D) Video Geographic Array
35. Dynamite, which is an explosive, was invented by
(A) Albert Hofmann
(B) Alfred Nobel
(C) Eugen Goldstein
(D) Charles Parson
36. Who was the first woman to fly in Space?
(A) Valentina Tereshkova
(B) Kathryn Sullivan
(C) Susan Helms
(D) Roberta Bondar
37. "The Peacock Throne", which was a famous jewelled throne, was built for
(B) Shah Jahan
38. A file that has not been altered, compressed, or manipulated in anyway by the computer is known as
(A) Raw file
(B) Temp file
(C) Permanent file
(D) Extension file
39. Bridgetown is the capital of
40. The world's largest combustion research centre was started in
(A) IISER, Mohali
(B) IIT, Madras
(C) IISc, Bangalore
(D) IIT, Bombay
41. Who won the China Open Tennis tournament held in October 2017?
(A) Nick Kyrgios
(B) Novak Djokovic
(C) Rafael Nadal
(D) Roger Federer
42. In "IPv6" internet protocol, IP address have a length of
(A) 32 bits
(B) 64 bits
(C) 128 bits
(D) 256 bits
43. Which of the following is a circular colonnaded building built in the Imperial Style?
(A) Parliament House
(B) Lotus Temple
(C) Rashtrapati Bhavan
(D) Birla Mandir
44. What is the expansion of CBI?
(A) Central Board of Investigation
(B) Central Board of Invigilation
(C) Central Bureau of Investigation
(D) Central Bureau of Invigilation
45. Who among the following won the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development-2017?
(A) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(B) Mamata Banerjee
(C) Raghuram Rajan
(D) Manmohan Singh
46. "Maximum City: Bombay Lost and Found" is a book authored by
(A) Suketu Mehta
(B) Upamanyu Chatterjee
(C) Tarjun Tejpal
(D) Jerry Pinto
47. Which of the following flowers is a state symbol of Andhra Pradesh?
(D) Water lily
48. Darwin's Finch is a distinguished group of _____ species.
49. Which of the following metals was/were used in the Harappan civilization?
(D) All of these
50. Which commercial bank in India will launch the first integrated lifestyle and banking digital service platform named "YONO"?
(A) Axis Bank
(B) State Bank of India
(C) Indian Overseas Bank
(D) Punjab National Bank