Study Kit for SSC-MTS (Multitasking Non-Technical) Staff Examination
Study Kit for MTS (Non-Technical) Staff Examination
COVER 100% SYLLABUS IN JUST 30 DAYS
What you will get:
- MEDIUM: ENGLISH MEDIUM
- 100% Syllabus Covered
- 8 Booklets
- 700+ Pages
- 2500+ MCQs
- SSC MTS Question Papers
- 1 Year Current Affairs (PDF Copy)
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
Price of the Kit:
- SOFT COPY PDF for ALL Notes: Rs.
4,000Rs. 699/- (50% Off + Extra Off for PDF Copy - Only for Few Days)
- HARD COPY + Current Affairs PDF: Rs.
4,000Rs. 1,999/- (50% Off - Only for Few Days)
- Payment is 100% Safe and Payment Confirmation is sent immediately via Email.
- Delivery Time after Payment Confirmation :
- for Print Copy Notes : Courier will be Shipped in your given Postal Address within 48 Hours.
- for PDF Copy Notes : Shipping Address is not used in this case, PDFs will be sent via Email/Download link within 24 Hours.
Contents of the Kit:
General Intelligence & Reasoning Part-1
General Intelligence & Reasoning Part-2
|220+||650+||Click Here for Content|
General Knowledge Part-1
General Knowledge Part-2
|120+||300+||Click Here for Content|
Quantitative Aptitude Part-1
Quantitative Aptitude Part-2
|250+||1500+||Click Here for Content|
English Language Part-1
English Language Part-2
|160+||250+||Click Here for Content|
|Total Booklets - 8||750+||2500+|
MTS Exam Syllabus:
The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (PaperII) descriptive type as shown below :
|Subject||Maximum Mark||Total Duration / Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning ( 25questions)||25||2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (No entry after 9.30 A.M.)
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (No entry after 1.30 P.M.)
|2 Hours 40 Mins. 10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PM (No entry after 9.30 A.M.)
2:00 PM to 4:40 PM (No entry after 1.30 P.M.)
|2||Numerical Aptitude ( 25 questions)||25|
|3||General English ( 50 questions)||50|
|4||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration / Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
- Firstly to cover 100% syllabus of the Examination.
- Secondly to compile all the required study materials in a single place, So to save the precious time of the aspirants.
- Content of every section of the syllabus is developed after a exhaustive research of last year Question Papers.
- Every section is covered with practice set.
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment confirmation.
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you a courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the candidates.