Daily Questions Challenge for SSC CGL Exams - 21 November 2017
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No in Comment Box at
the Bottom of Post.
Ques-1) Consider the following Statements regarding history of Indian
1. The first Indian film released in India was Shree Pundalik (1912) a silent
film in Marathi.
2. The first full-length motion picture in India was Raja Harishchandra (1913
silent film) produced by Dadasaheb Phalke.
3. Alam Ara (1931) was the first Indian talkie (sound) film.Identify the correct
a) 1 & 2 only
b) 2 & 3 only
c) All are correct
d) 1 & 3 only
Ques-2) Which of the following statements regarding Bharat 22 Correct?
a) It was launched by Ministry of Human Resources
b) It is an initiative to wipe out illiteracy by 2022
1) a only
2) b only
3) both a and b
4) neither a nor b
Ques-3) Which of the following statements are correct regarding
International court of Justice?
1. It is one of the principal organs of UN
2. The seat of the Court is in The New York
3. Only UN members are entitled to be the party to the court
A. 1 only
B. 1, 2 only
SSC Courses and Programs: