(Download) SSC Stenographers (Grade C&D) Model Questions
1. Night blindness results from the deficiency of ?
2. The details of statecraft are available in the following treatise
(a) Dharma Shastra
(b) Nyaya Shastra
(c) Artha Shastra
(d) Niti Shastra
3. The country that has come forward to mediate in Sri Lanka is:
(a) SRI LANKA
4. The Legislative Council in a State in India may be created or abolished by the
(a) President on the recommendation of the Governor
(b) PRIME MINISTER
(c) Parliament after the State Legislative Assembly passes a resolution to that effect.
(d) CHIEF JUSTICE on a recommendation by the State Cabinet
5. The lengthiest Constitution in the world is
Answer :1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (a)