(Download) SSC Stenographers (Grade C&D) Model Questions
1. There are five friends- S, K, M, A, R. S is shorter than K, but taller than R. M is the tallest. A is a little shorter than K and little taller than S. Who has two persons taller and two persons shorter than him ?
2. Rajiv is the brother of Atul. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Atul is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sonia ?
3. Of the five members of a panel sitting in a row, A is to the left of B, but on the right of C, D is on the right of B but is on the left of E. Find the member who is sitting in the middle.
4. There are some boys and dogs at a place. If the total number of heads is 7 and the total number of legs is 20, how many boys and how many dogs are there?
(a) 3 boys and 5 dogs
(b) 5 boys and 4 dogs
(c) 4 boys and 3 dogs
(d) 6 boys and 2 dogs
5. P, Q & R are educated, P, R & S are hard working, R, S & T are employed, P, Q, S & T are polite. Who is educated, hardworking, polite but not employed ?
Answer :1. (d) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (a)