(Download) SSC Stenographers (Grade C&D) Model Questions
1. If A = 1, FAT = 27, then FAITH = ?
2. If the word ‘STOVE’ can be written as ‘FNBLK, how can the word ‘VOTES’ be written in that code?
3. If’PAPER’ is written as OZODA’, how ‘PENCIL’ can be written in that code ?
4. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
5. A word is given in capital letters. It is followed by four words. Out of these four words, three cannot be formed from the letters of the word in capital letters. Point out the word which can be formed from the letters of the given word in capital letters.
Answer :1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (c) 5. (c)