(Document Verification) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018


(Document Verification) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018

All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the original documents as mentioned at para no: 15.4.

Detailed options for various posts and Departments will be taken from candidates either online or at the time of document verification.

Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:

  • Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
  • Voter ID Card.
  • PAN Card.
  • Passport.
  • Driving License.
  • Government School/ College ID Card.
  • Employer ID (Govt./ PSU)
  • Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:
  • Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
  • Educational Qualification Certificate.
  • Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
  • Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories. 
  • Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
  • For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):

Undertaking as per Annexure-V.

Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-IV, if applicable.

Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,

Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.

No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/Government undertakings.

A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:

In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband‟s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;

In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband‟s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.

In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.

In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant‟s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.

Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.

<<< Go back to Main page

Courtesy : SSC