Model Questions for SSC CHSL (SET-3) REASONING
1. P, Q & R are educated, P, R & S are hard working, R, S & T are
employed, P, Q, S & T are polite. Who is educated, hardworking, polite but not
2. Rama travels 10 km towards the north, turns left and travels 4 km and
then again turns right and covers another 5 km and then turns right and travels
another 4 km. How far is he from the starting point ?
(a) 5 km.
(b) 10 km.
(c) 15 km.
(d) 19 km.
3. A man starts from a point, walks 2 km towards north, turns towards his
right and walks 2 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction now he
is facing ?
Directions (4-5): In the following questions select the related letters/
word / number/figure from the given alternatives.
4. Mother : Child: : Cloud : ?
5. Mountain : Hill :: Tree : ?