SSC Scientific Assistant (IMD) Exam Papers 2022 : Held on 16 Dec 2022 Shift-2
Q.1 A major part of the Constitution of India is derived from _______.
1. Indian Council Act of 1909
2. Government of India Act of 1909
3. Charter Act of 1853
4. Government of India Act of 1935
Answer : Government of India Act of 1935
Q.2 Rupa Rani Das Bora is an exponent of which of the following Indian classical dance forms?
Answer : Kathak
Q.3 As per the Medical Termination of Pregnancy (Amendment) Act, 2021, what is the new length of pregnancy allowed for the termination of pregnancy if there is a risk to the life of the pregnant woman?
1. 26 weeks
2. 27 weeks
3. 25 weeks
4. 24 weeks
Answer : 24 weeks
Q.4 The Central Universities (Amendment) Bill, 2022 is related to which of the following?
1. Amendment in rule of Chancellors
2. Establishment of New Universities
3. Change in Conditions of Appointment of Professors
4. Amendment in the procedure of Selection of Vice Chancellors
Answer : Establishment of New Universities
Q.5 Narasimha, the military commander, founded the ________ of Vijayanagara Empire
1. Tuluva Dynasty
2. Aravidu Dynasty
3. Saluva Dynasty
4. Sangama Dynasty
Answer : Saluva Dynasty