Model Questions for Scientific Assistant (IMD) Exam (Paper-1)
Indian Economy - Set 43
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No in Comment Box at
the Bottom of Post.
1. The new series of Wholesale Price Index (WPI) released by the Government
of India is with reference to the base prices of
(a) 1981 to 1982
(b) 1990 to 1991
(c) 1993 to 1994
(d) 1994 to 1995
2. When there in an official change in the exchange rate of domestic
currency, then it in called ——.
3. Inflation redistributes income & wealth in favour of
(c) Middle class
4. Who propounded the ‘market law’?
(a) Adam Smith
(b) J B Say
(c) T R Malthus
(d) David Ricardo
5. Mahalanobis Model has been associated with which five year plan?
(a) First five year plan
(c) Third five year plan
(d) Fourth five year plan
6. The Planning Commission of Indian was constituted in the year.
7. Who had established National Income in India first?
(a) Dadabhai Naroji
(b) R C Dutta
(c) J. L. Nehru
(d) Dr. Gadgil
8. In which one of year ‘Rolling Plan’ was in operation in India?
9. Who was the sale night to issue paper currency in India?
(a) The Government of India
(b) The finance commission
(c) The central bank of India
(d) The Reserve Bank of India
10. The exchange of commodities b/w two countries in offered as-
(a) Balance of trade
(b) Bilateral trade
(c) Balance of Payment
(d) Multilateral trade
1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (b) 7. (a) 8. (b) 9. (d) 10. (b)