Model Questions for Scientific Assistant (IMD) Exam
(Paper-1) - Set 34
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No in Comment Box
at the Bottom of Post
1. The member of Constituent Assembly which drafted the
Constitution of India were
(a) nominated by the British Parliament
(b) nominated by the Governor General.
(c) elected by the Legislative Assemblies of various provinces.
(d) Elected by the Indian National Congress & Muslim League
2. The purpose of the inclusion of Directive Principles of state policy
in the Indian Constitution is to establish
(a) Political democracy.
(b) Social democracy.
(c) Gandhian democracy.
(d) Social & economic democracy.
3. DPSP has been taken from
(b) South Africa
4. Chairman of Drafting Committee was:
(a) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
(b) Rajendra Prasad
(c) J. B. Kriplani
(d) Jawaharlal Nehru
5. The Drafting of Indian Constitution was completed on:
(a) 26th January 1950
(b) 26th December 1949
(c) 26th November 1949
(d) 30th November 1949
6. Total no. of judges in Supreme Court of India is:
7. Judicial Review in the Indian Constitution is based on:
(a) Rule of Law
(b) Procedure established
(c) Due process of law
(d) Presidents and Connections
8. Amendment of Constitution is under Article
9. Power to Amend Constitution lies with
(d) Lok Sabha
10. Indian Parliament Consists of
(a) President, Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha
(b) Prime Minister, Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha
(c) Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha
(d) Lok Sabha
1. (c) 2. (d) 3.(d) 4. (a) 5. (c) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8.
(c) 9. (c) 10. (a)