Model Questions for Scientific Assistant (IMD) Exam (Paper-1)
- Set 28
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No
in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post
1. The third position in the manufacture of cars in the world is occupied by----
2. Silicon Valley is located in----
(c) Swiss Alps
(d) New England states
3. Largest producer of silver in the world is----
(d) South Africa
4. Plantation agriculture is most widespread in-----
(a) Nile valley
(b) Mississippi valley
5. Dry warm summers are found in----
(a) China Sea
(b) Mediterranean Sea
(c) Red Sea
(d) Arabian Sea
6. Which one of the following countries does not border the Caspian Sea?
7. Which one of the following seas is the shallowest?
(a) Baltic Sea
(b) Black Sea
(c) Yellow Sea
(d) North Sea
8. Which of the following is the most busiest ocean route in the world?
(a) Mediterranean-Suez route
(b) South American route
(c) North Atlantic route
(d) Pacific Ocean route
9. The Yellow Stone National Park is located in----
10. Which one of the following is the biggest shipping canal?
(a) Panama Canal
(b) Kiel Canal
(c) Suez Canal
(d) Volga Baltic Canal
1. (d) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (b) 6. (c) 7. (d) 8.
(c) 9. (a) 10. (c)