Model Questions for Scientific Assistant (IMD) Exam (Paper-1)
- Set 26
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No
in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post
1. Which king is referred to as Devanampiya Piyadassi (Beloved of the Gods)
in the inscriptions?
(d) Chandragupta Maurya
2. Who among the following was credited with the destruction of Chinalgani,
a group of powerful nobles?
(b) Qutb-ud-din Aibak
(d) Razia- Sultan
3. Bombay was given away as dowry to the English King Charles II for
marrying the Princess of-----
4. The ‘Grand Trunk Road built by Shershah connected Punjab with----
(b) East Bengal
5. Nam the Maratha Saint who was a contemporary of Shivaji.
(a) Saint Eknath
(b) Saint Tukaram
(c) Saint Dhyaneshwar
6. Which one of the following is a tropical grassland?
7. The first three countries in order of ironsteel production in the world
(a) USA, China, Germany
(b) Japan, USA, China
(c) Germany, China, USA
(d) Japan, Germany, China
8. Which country is the leading producer of natural rubber?
(d) Sri Lanka
9. Weber’s theory of industrial location is based on the promise of?
(a) Minimisation of total cost
(b) Maximization of profit
(c) Capture of maximum market area
(d) Locational independence of firms
10. Which one of the following rivers is most important for inland
(d) Hwang Ho
1. (b) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (b) 6. (a) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9. (a) 10. (a)