SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Exam Mock Test -2 (Reasoning)
1. Which number is present only in one figure?
2. Among the four answer figures, which can be formed from the cut-pieces given below?
3. Choose the correct water image of the figure from responses given below ?
4. Which colour is opposite to yellow?
5. A piece of circular paper is folded and cut as shown below. How will it appear when opened?
6. A triangular piece of paper is folded and punched as shown in the question figure. How will it appear when opened? Select your response from answer figures.
Directions: Which answer figure will complete the question figure ?
12. Find the word that cannot be formed from the letters in the word PHOTOSYNTHETIC.
Directions: Select the related word/number from the given alternatives.
13. Touch : Feel :: Greet : ?
14. TALE : LATE:: ? : CAFE
15. 3 : 243 :: 5 : ?
16. 6 : 18 :: 4 : ?
Directions: Select the related figure from the
20. Which words of the following do not have the same relationship as between the words
CHARITABLE and SELFISH?
(a) ILLUMINATE and DARKEN
(b) ADHERE and STICK TO
(c) CHASTE and IMMORAL
(d) SADISTIC and KINDHEARTED
Directions: Find the odd word/letters/ number pair from the given responses.
21. (a) Withdrawal
22. (a) 62-37
23. (a) ABZY
Directions: From the given responses, find the odd figure out.