Model Questions For एसएससी - सीएचएसएल परीक्षा (SET-128)
Directions: In each sentence below one word has been printed in bold. Below the
sentence four words are suggested one of which can replace the word printed in
bold without changing the meaning of the sentence. Find out the appropriate word
in each case.
1. In a hole below a mango tree, a snake was staying.
2. It was a useless attempt on her part to appear in this examination.
3. He is going to destroy you.
4. He was confident that his plan would work well.
5. This is the proper time to eat food.
1. (c) 2. (d) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (d)