Model Questions For एसएससी - सीजीएल परीक्षा (SET-61)
Directions: In these questions, some part of the sentences have errors and some
have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. If a sentence is free
from errors, mark (d) as your answer.
- It is in 1929 (a)/ that we first (b)/ flew to the United States.
(c)/No error. (d)
- Our country need (a)/ a number of self sacrificing (b)/ and devoted
political leaders. (c)/No error. (d)
- The issues are complex (a)/ and has been obscured (b)/ by other
factors. (c)/No error. (d)
- The guide told us that (a)/ where the island was (b)/ and went on
narrating its history. (c)/No error. (d)
- How do you say that (a)/ neither he or Ramesh (b)/ has qualified in
the examination. (c)/No error. (d)
1. (a) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (a)