(Guidance Programme) Combined Higher Secondary Level [CHSL]
(10+2) Exam : Puzzle Test (MCQ)
Directions (Q. No. 1-5): Study the given information carefully and answer
the questions that follow :
(i) A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting on a wall and all of them are facing
(ii) C is on the immediate right of D.
(iii) B is at an extreme end and has E as his neighbour.
(iv) G is between E and F.
(v) D is sitting third from the south end.
1. Who is sitting to the right of E?
2. Which of the following pairs of people are sitting at the extreme ends?
3. Name the person who should change place with C such that he
gets the third place from the north end.
4. Immediately between which of the following pairs of people
is D sitting?
5. Which of the conditions (i) to (v) given above is not
required to find out the place in which A is sitting?
(d) All are required