Time and Work (MCQ )
1. A and B together can do a piece of work in 12 days, which B and C together
can do in 16 days. After A has been working at it for 5 days and B for 7 days, C
finishes it in 13 days. In how many days C alone will do the work?
2. A and B can do a piece of work in 45 days and 40 days respectively. They
began to do the work together but A leaves after some days and then B completed
the remaining work in 23 days. The number of days after which A left the work
3. A, B and C can complete a work separately in 24, 36 and 48 days
respectively. They started together but C left after 4 days of start and A left
3 days before the completion of the work. In how many days will the work be
(a) 15 days
(b) 24 days
(c) 25 days
(d) 38 days
4. A, B and C together earn Rs.300 per day, while A and C together earn Rs.188 and B
and C together earn Rs.152. The daily earning of C is:
5. Kim can do a work in 3 days while David can do the same work in 2 days.
Both of them finish the work together and get Rs.150. What is the share of Kim?