(Download) Delhi Tis Hazari Court : Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) Exam Papers & Answer Key Set-1
1. James Watt is associated with the invention of
(B) Steam engine
(C) Mobile phone
2. The International Monetary Fund has its headquarters in
(D) Washington, DC
3. Raja Ravi Varma is famous in the field of
4. The Azad Hind Fauj which was led by Subhas Chandra Bose was set up in
5. Which of the following union ministries have jointly launched a new scheme “SAATHI”?
(A) Ministries of Finance and Railways
(B) Ministries of Power and Science & Technology
(C) Ministries of Power and Textiles
(D) Ministries of Minority Affairs and Human Resource Development
6. Who is the present Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
(A) Mulayam Singh Yadav
(B) Yogi Adityanath
(C) N. D. Tiwari
(D) None of these
7. Which of the following shortcut keys is used to open the START menu in Windows OS?
(A) Alt + Enter
(B) Alt + F4
(C) Ctrl + Shift + Esc
(D) Ctrl + Esc
8. "Etikoppaka toys", which have been given the Geographical Indication Registry (GIR) tag, originates from
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
9. The splitting of white light into its component colours is known as
10. Patkai mountain range is located in the __________ part of India.
11. With which of the following inventions are the Wright Brothers associated?
(C) Steam engine
12. When is the "National Milk Day" observed in India?
(A) 8th November
(B) 26th November (
C) 11th December
(D) 15th December
22. India’s first ever mobile food testing laboratory has been launched in _______ in December 2017.
(B) West Bengal
23. Which of the following dance forms is NOT of Indian origin?
24. Itanagar is the capital of(A)
(D) Arunachal Pradesh
25. Andre Kirk Agassi is a retired professional tennis player of _______________.
26. Who is the author of the book “Age of Anger: A History of the Present”?
(A) Milan Vaishnav
(B) Nabaneeta Dev Sen
(C) Shashi Tharoor
(D) Pankaj Mishra
27. Cormorant belongs to the family of
(B) Aquatic birds
28. The waves generated during earthquake are known as
(A) Sinusoidal waves
(B) Cosine waves
(C) Seismic waves
(D) Constituent waves
29. What is the expansion of CAD?
(A) Computer Aided Design
(B) Computer Actual Design
(C) Common Access Design
(D) Computer Available Design
30. “Ursa Major” is a _________.
31. Vijayawada is located on the banks of the river
32. Hangul is the state animal of
(C) Jammu and Kashmir
33. In which of the following fields is the Man Booker Prize award given?
(B) English literature
(C) Sanskrit literature
34. What was the assigned code name of India's first successful nuclear bomb test?
(A) Happy Buddha
(B) Dancing Buddha
(C) Laughing Buddha
(D) Smiling Buddha
35. The Council of States in India is also known as
(A) Lok Sabha
(B) Rajya Sabha
(C) Constituent Assembly
(D) None of these
36. Which is the highest mountain peak in India?
(C) Nanda Devi
37. How many megabytes make a gigabyte?
38. With which sport is the Subroto Cup associated?
39. Which of the following countries has/have two capitals?
(B) Ivory Coast
(D) All of these
40. The "Kesari" newspaper started by Bal Gangadhar Tilak was in ______ language.
41. Which of the following instruments is used to view distant objects in space?
42. Java Trench, also called Sunda Double Trench, is a deep submarine depression in the
(A) Pacific Ocean
(B) Arctic Ocean
(C) Antarctic Ocean
(D) Indian Ocean
43. Gitanjali is a collection of poems authored by
(A) R. K. Narayan
(B) Rabindranath Tagore
(C) Satyajit Ray
(D) Salim Ali
44. Crude birth rate is the number of live births per _______ people each year.
45. Banwarilal Purohit is the present Governor of
(A) Tamil Nadu
(D) None of these
46. Earth lies between which of the following planets in the solar system?
(A) Mercury and Venus
(B) Mars and Jupiter
(C) Venus and Mars
(D) Jupiter and Neptune
47. What is the expansion of DTH?
(A) Direct To Highway
(B) Direct To Home
(C) Digital To Home
(D) Digital To Hut
48. On which of the following river banks is Jammu situated?
49. _________ is one among the three scientists who won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017.
(A) Richard Henderson
(B) Kip Thorne
(C) Richard Thaler
(D) Michael W. Young
50. Which country has hosted the Global Conference on Consumer Protection in October 2017?
(C) South Korea
Courtesy : Tis Hajari Court