SSC CPO Exam Paper - 2019 "held on 12 December 2019" Shift-2
Q.1 Who among the following is NOT a recipient of the '2019 Right Livelihood Award'?
1. Aminatou Haidar
2. Guo Jianmei
3. Greta Thunberg
4. Doreen Lawrence
Q.2 For the calculation of the 'wholesale price index' in 2019, _____ is taken as the base year.
Q.3 मौर्य साम्राज्य के अंतर्गत सीताध्यक्ष __________ के अधिकारी थे।
1. शाही हरम के
2. आयात कर (कस्टम) के
3. खानों के
4. कृषि के
Q.4 As per ancient Indian philosophy, the Purusharthas or the four aims of life does NOT
Q.5 Once a satellite has been launched into orbit, the only force governing its motion is the force of ______ .
4. fuel driven
Q.6 Which of the following statements about the ionosphere is NOT correct?
1. It contains charged particles.
2. It is ionised by solar and cosmic radiation.
3. Radio waves transmitted from the earth are reflected back to the earth by this layer.
4. It is located immediately above the stratopause.
Q.7 According to the Demographic Transition Theory, the third stage in a demographic cycle is marked by:
1. high mortality low fertility
2. low fertility low mortality
3. high fertility high mortality
4. high fertility low mortality
Q.8 The skull of a 'Homo erectus' was found in which of the following pre-historic Indian sites?
Q.9 Which of the following languages does NOT belong to the Indo-Aryan language family?
Q.10 Who won the 2019 US Open - Men's Singles title?
1. Daniil Medvedev
2. Novak Djokovic
3. Rafael Nadal
4. Roger Federer