SSC CPO Exam Paper - 2019 "held on 11 December 2019" Shift-1
Q.1 'Mysuru Peta' is a traditional attire worn on the:
Q.2 In October 2019, who was appointed as the Executive Director for India on the board of the IMF?
1. Amarjeet Sinha
2. Surjit S Bhalla
3. Subir Gokarn
4. Asha Ram Sihag
Q.3 Which of the following Governor-Generals introduced a code which provided for the separation of revenue administration from judicial administration?
1. Lord Wellesley
2. Lord Cornwallis
3. William Bentinck
4. Warren Hastings
Q.4 Which of the following substances is used as a substitute for chlorine in bleaching?
2. Liquid carbon dioxide
3. Hydrogen peroxide
4. Tetra chloroethene
Q.5 Which of the following ports is NOT located in Gujarat?
1. Sikka Port
2. Mundra Port
3. Okha Port
4. Dighi Port
Q.6 Which of the following statements is true regarding disinflation?
1. A scenario when inflation is mainly due to inflation of only a few commodities and not of all commodities.
2. An overall decrease in prices over a specific period.
3. A decrease in the rate of inflation in a specific period.
4. A sudden sharp decrease in prices due to unexpected reasons.
Q.7 'Mahuri' is a traditional musical instrument belonging to the state of:
3. Himachal Pradesh
4. Arunachal Pradesh
Q.8 Part IV of the Constitution of India does NOT explicitly expect the State to secure:
1. no concentration of wealth and meof production
2. adequate meof livelihood
3. equal pay for equal work
4. maternity leave for employed women
Q.9 In the context of capital markets, the abbreviation 'FPO' stands for:
1. Free Public Offer
2. First Portfolio Operation
3. Follow-on Public Offer
4. First Public Offer
Q.10 ______ has become the 65th Indian Grandmaster at the age of 13.
1. Raunak Sadhwani
2. Rahul Vaid
3. R Praggnanandhaa
4. Prithu Gupta