SSC CPO Exam Paper - 2019 "held on 09 December 2019" Shift-2
Q.1 In which of the following sectors, 100% FDI in equity in India is NOT permitted as per India’s FDI policy?
1. Wholesale trading
2. Single-brand product retail trading
3. E-commerce activities
4. Multi-brand product retail trading
Q.2 Identify the organ which is located on both sides in the human body.
Q.3 Who was the founder of the Satyashodhak Samaj in the 19th century?
1. Swami Vivekananda
2. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
3. BR Ambedkar
4. Jyotiba Phule
Q.4 During the occurrence of thunder and lightning:
1. whether lightning is seen first or thunder is heard first will depend upon the distance and angle of the clouds vis-a-vis earth
2. lightning is seen at the same time as thunder is heard
3. thunder is heard before lightning is seen
4. lightning is seen before thunder is heard
Q.5 Colour of the plants is green due to the presence of:
3. Carbon dioxide
Q.6 In which city are the summer Olympic Games 2024 to be held?
2. Los Angeles
Q.7 What is Jaduguda known for?
1. Sandalwood forests
2. Handloom industry
3. One-horned rhinoceros
4. Uranium deposits
Q.8 Which film director was given the Kalamaharshi Baburao Painter Award in the seventh Kolhapur International Film Festival in February 2019?
1. Rajkumar Hirani
2. Govind Nihalani
3. Mani Ratnam
4. Ashutosh Gowariker
Q.9 During whose reign did the Moroccan traveller Ibn Battuta visit India in the 14th century?
1. Feroz Shah Tughlaq
2. Jalaluddin Khalji
3. Alauddin Khalji
4. Mohammad Bin Tughlaq
Q.10 The power to enquire into and decide all doubts and disputes arising out of the election of the President is vested in the:
1. Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
3. High Court of Delhi
4. Supreme Court