SSC CHSL (Tier - 1) Online Exam Paper - 2020 "held on 11 August 2021"
Morning-Shift (General Awareness)
Q.1 Who was the Nawab of Bhopal that ruled from 1868 to 1901?
1. Begum Sajida Sultan
2. Sikander Jahan Begum
3. Shah Jahan Begum
4. Sultan Kaikhusrau Jahan Begum
Q.2 What does LED stand for?
1. Light Emitting Decorder
2. Light Emitting Diode
3. Light Energy Device
4. Light Efficient Device
Q.3 Where in a computer would you use a 'joystick' for computer games and assistive technology?
1. Storage space
2. Mail merge
3. Increase memory
4. Cursor control
Q.4 Who is the author of the book 'Poskem'?
1. Wendell Rodricks
2. Manish Malhotra
3. Rohit Bal
4. Sabyasachi Mukherjee
Q.5 भारत में हमें जारवा और ओन्गे जनजातियां कहां मिल सकती हैं
2. अरुणाचल प्रदेश
3. दमन और दीव
4. अंडमान और निकोबार दीव समूह
Q.6 Which Indian chess player won the Cairns Cup chess tournament 2020?
1. Tania Sachdeva
2. Koneru Humpy
3. Dronavalli Harika
4. Padmini Rout
Q.7 What is the total charge of an electric dipole?
Q.8 Which one of the following became the first Indian club to qualify for AFC Champions league in 2020?
1. Kerala Blasters FC
2. FC Goa
3. Bengaluru FC
4. East Bengal FC
Q.9 Which river has the tributaries by the name of Mayurakshi, Damodar, Kangsabati and Rupnarayan?
Q.10 In the state of ______, the general direction of the Himalayas is from southwest to northeast.
3. Arunachal Pradesh
Q.11 Which one of the following is NOT a viral disease?
4. LeprosyQ.12 According to 'World Language Database Ethnologue-2019', brought out in February 2020, which Indian language is the third most spoken language of the world in 2019?
4. PunjabiQ.13 With which of the following literary magazines was poet and writer Amrita Pritam associated?
4. AwaazQ.14 'एरावला,कादर,मुदुवर' मुख्य रूप से राज्य में जनजातियों द्वारा बोली जाने वाली भाषाएं हैं
4. कर्नाटकQ.15 Which of the following does the Special Marriage Act 1954 NOT support?
1. Strict endogamy
2. Inter-faith marriage
3. Communal harmony
4. Inter-caste marriageQ.16 Which state in India has the highest number of Districts?
2. Uttar Pradesh
3. Madhya Pradesh
4. Tamil NaduQ.17 What is India’s rank according to the ‘Human Development report 2020’ released by the United Nations Development Programme?
4. 131Q.18 In which of the following years did the Government of India set up the Monetary Policy Committee?
4. 2019Q.19 Which of the following is a part of the central processing unit of a computer?
1. Memory registers
4. MouseQ.20 Which player from Pakistan is credited with 10 British Open titles and six World Championship crowns in professional squash?
1. Jahangir Khan
2. Hashim Khan
3. Farhan Zaman
4. Azam KhanQ.21 Which bank got the 'Best Bank in Innovation' award at Business Today -Money Today Financial Awards 2020?
1. State Bank of India
2. Bank of Baroda
3. HDFC Bank
4. ICICI BankQ.22 Which modern-day Indian state was created on 1 April 1937 as the United Provinces by the Britishers?
1. Madhya Pradesh
2. Uttar Pradesh
3. Andhra Pradesh
4. Arunachal PradeshQ.23 Which of the following islands is/are located in the Bay of Bengal?
4. Andaman and NicobarQ.24 Who among the following was the founder of the Kirana Gharana of classical music?
1. Pran Nath
2. Bade Ghulam Ali Khan
3. Abdul Karim Khan
4. Imdad KhanQ.25 Which of the following schools in Shillong is the first Khelo India Sports school in North-East India?
1. Mawroh Government LP School
2. Army Public School
3. Government Boys Higher Secondary School
4. Assam Rifles Public School