Model Questions for SSC CHSL (SET-71) ENGLISH
Directions : In the following questions sentences are given with
blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are
suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
1. The court _____ cognisance of the criminal’s words.
2. _____ wins this civil war there will be little rejoicing at the
3. As he got older his belief in these principles did not_____.
4. Everyone in this world is accountable to God___ his actions.
5. Your father used to be the principal of this college,
(a) did he ?
(b) does he ?
(c) didn’t he?
(d) doesn’t he ?
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4. (b) 5. (c)