Model Questions for SSC CHSL (SET-56) REASONING
1. Bahu is Rahim’s neighbour and his house is 200 metres away in the north
west direction. Joseph is Rahim’s neighbour and his house is located 200 metres
away in the south west direction. Gopal is Joseph’s neighbour and he stays 200
metres away in the south east direction. Roy is Gopal’s neighbour and his house
is located 200 metres away in the north east direction. Then where is the
position of Roy’s house in relation to Babu’s ?
(a) South east
(b) South west
(d) North east
2. A group of friends are sitting in an arrangement one each at the corner
of an octagon. All are facing the centre. Mahima is sitting. diagonally opposite
Rama, who is on Sushma’s right. Ravi is next to Sushma and opposite Girdhar, who
is on Chandra’s left. Savitri is not on Mahima’s right but opposite Shalini. Who
is on Shalini’s right?
3. A cube has the following figures drawn on its five faces. The top
surface is blank. The ellipse is between the cross and the triangle. The square
is on the right of the triangle. The ellipse and the square are opposite to each
other. Which face is the circle on?
(a) On the top
(b) Opposite to ellipse
(c) Opposite to triangle
(d) At the bottom
Directions (4 - 5) : In each of the following questions, select the
related word/letters/ number/ figure from the given alternatives.
4. Fox : Cunning: : Rabbit:,?
5. Flexible : Rigid : Confidence : ?
1. (a) 2. (a) 3. (d) 4. (c) 5. (a)