Model Questions for SSC CHSL (SET-37) REASONING
1. M is the son of P. Q is the granddaughter of 0 who is the husband of P.
How is M related to O?
2. In a row of boys, Srinath is 7th from the left and Venkat is 12th from the
right. If they interchange their positions, Srinath becomes 22nd from the left.
How many boys are there in the row ?
3. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed
using the letters of the given word Given : IMPASSIONABLE
4. Only one meaningful word can be formed by rearranging the letter of the
given jumbled word. Find out that word. Given : MUSPOPAPOTIH
5. Which number is wrong in the given series ?
1, 9, 25, 50, 81
1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (c)