Model Questions for SSC CHSL (SET-24) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. Which U.S. President has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize-2002 ?
(a) John F. Kennedy
(b) William Jefferson Clinton
(c) Jimmy Carter
(d) Franklin D. Rossevelt
2. Who was the Captain of the West Indies team that was defeated by the
Indian Cricket team in 1983 to win the Prudential World Cup
(a) Viv Richards
(b) Clive Lloyd
(c) Richie Richardson
(d) Malcolm Marshall
3. Who is the author of the book “Life of Pi” ?
(a) Yann Martel
(b) Rohinton Mistry
(c) Ken Follet
(d) M.J. Akbar
4. How many months of a year, according to the Gregorian calendar, have
been named after Roman emperors ?
5. Which State in India, has given the highest number of Deputy Prime
(b) Uttar Pradesh
1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4.
(c) 5. (d)