Model Questions for SSC CHSL (SET-146) REASONING
1. Which one of the following diagrams represents the correct relationship among
‘Judge’. ‘Thief’and ‘Criminal’?
2. How many triangles are there in the given figure?
3. Directions: From the given answer figures, select the one in which the
question figure is hidden / embedded
4. Directions: If a mirror is placed on the line MN, then which of the answer
figures is the right image, of the given figure?
5. Directions: A piece of paper is folded and cut as shown below in the question
figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened.
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (b) 5. (a)