Model Questions for SSC CHSL (SET-131) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. Vasundhara Summit was held in
2. ‘Loktak’is a
(d) Mountain Range
3. Which city receives the highest cosmic radiation amongst the following?
4. The common tree species in Nilgiri hills is
5. Which of the following statements on Railways Budget for 2011-12 is correct?
(a) There would be 10% increase in fares for long distance train travel both by
air conditioned and non-air-conditioned classes.
(b) There would be 15% increase in freight rates on all goods other than food
(c) There would be 15% increase in passenger fares for all classes for long
distance travel as well asin freights.
(d) There would be no increase in fares for both suburban and long distance
1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (d)