Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-96) GENERAL INTELLIGENCE
1. Fiver girls M, N, O, P and Q are standing in a row. P is on the right of
Q. N is on the left ofQ, but is on the right of M. P is on the left of O. Who
isstanding on the extreme right?
2. Sita is elder than Swapna. Lavanya is elder than Swapna but younger than
Sita. Suvarna is younger than both Hari and Swapna, Swapna is elder than Hari.
Who is the youngest?
(c) Suvarna (d) Hari
3. After 9’O clock at what time between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. will the hour and
minute hands of a clock point in opposite direction?
(a) 15 minutes past 9
(b) 16 minutes past 9
(c) 180/11 minutes past 9
(d) 188/11 minutes past 9
4. One evening, Raja started to walk toward the Sun. after walking a while,
he turned to his right and again to his right. After walking a while, he again
turned right. In which direction is he facing?
5. Vivek and Ashok start from a fixed point. Vivek moves 3 km north and
turns right and them covers 4 km. Ashok moves 5 km west and turns right and
walks 3 km, Now he far are they apart?
1. (c) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (b)