Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-95) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. Optical fibres are based on the phenomenon of
(d) Total Internal Reflection
2. Now-a-days yellow lamps are frequently used as street lights. Which of the
following gases is used in these lamps?
3. ‘Mirage’ is an example of
(a) refraction of light only
(b) total internal, reflection of light only
(c) refraction and total internal reflection of light
(d) dispersion of light only
4. The phenomenon of light associated with the appearance of blue colour of the
5. In which of the following areas, a spreadsheet software is more useful?
(d) Message sending
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (c)