Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-92) GENERAL INTELLIGENCE
1. In a row of trees, a tree is 7th from left end and 14the from the right
end. How many trees are there in the row?
2. Shan is 55 years old, Sathian is 5 years junior to Shan and 6 years
senior to Balan. The youngest brother of Balan is Devan and he is 7 years junior
to him. So what is the age difference between Devan and Shah?
(a) 18 years
(b) 15 years
(c) 13 years
(d) 7 years
3. Vinod introduces Vishal asthe son of the only brother of his father’s
wife. How is Vinod related to Vishal?
4. There are 80 families in a small extension area. 20 per cent of these
families own a car each. 50 per cent these families own a car each. 50 per cent
of the remaining families own a motor cycle each. How many families in that
extension do not own any vehicle?
5. If John celebrated his victory day on Tuesday, 5th January
1965, when will he celebrate his next victory day on the same day?
(a) 5th January 1970
(b) 5th January 1971
(c) 5th January 1973
(d) 5th January 1974
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (b) 5. (b)