Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-84) GENERAL INTELLIGENCE
1. Find out the pair of numbers that does not belong to the group for lack
of common property.
2. In the following question, number of letters is skipped in between by a
particular rule. Which of the following observes the rule?
3. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the
4. Arrange the following words as per order in the dictionary:
5. Which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the
given letters series shall complete it?
__ab__b__aba__ __ abab
(a) a bb aa
(b) bb aa b
(c) ab aa b
(d) a aa ba
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (d)