Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-79) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. Which troubled model was recalled recently by the Indian automobile giant
Maruti Suzukifor replacement of faulty fuel pump gasket?
(a) Maruti 800
(c) Wagon R
2. As a part of Human Resource Development Ministry’s ‘brain gain’ policyto
attract global talent, 14 world class universities to attract global talents are
proposed to be set up in various states. Name the state from the following where
no university of the aforesaid type is proposed to be located.
3. Who discovered South Pole?
(a) Robert Peary
(c) John Cabot
4. Which of the following folk dances is associated with Rajasthan?
5. Which of the following books is authored by V.S. Naipalu?
(a) The Rediscovery of India
(b) A House for Mr. Biswas
(c) Witness the Night
(d) Tender Hooks
1. (b) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (b)