Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-68) GENERAL INTELLIGENCE
1. Naresh’s age is 4 years 4 years less than twice the age of his brother.
Which of the following represents the equation to find his age?
(a) 2x+ 4
(b) 4x+ 2
(c) x– 4
(d) 2x– 4
2. Suresh’s sister is the wife of Ram. Ram isRani’s brother.Ram’sfather is
Madhur. Sheetal is Ram’s grandmother. Rema is Sheetal’s daughter-in-law. Rema is
Sheetal’s daughter-in-law. Rohit is Rani’s brother’s son. Who is Rohit to
3. In a survey, 70% of those surveyed owned a car and 75% of those surveyed
owned a TV. If 55% owned both a car and a TV, what percent of those surveyed did
not own either a car on a TV?
4. If DANCE is coded as GXQZH then how will RIGHT be coded?
5. If LOSE is coded as 1357 and GAIN is coded as 2468, what do the figures
84615 stand for?
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (a)