Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-45) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. Which U.S. President has been awarded the Nobel Peace
(a) John F. Kennedy
(b) William Jefferson Clinton
(c) Jimmy Carter
(d) Franklin D. Rossevelt
2. Who was the Captain of the West Indies team that was
defeated by the Indian Cricket team in 1983 to win the Prudential World Cup
(a) Viv Richards
(b) Clive Lloyd
(c) Richie Richardson
(d) Malcolm Marshall
3. Who is the author of the book “Life of Pi” ?
(a) Yann Martel
(b) Rohinton Mistry
(c) Ken Follet
(d) M.J. Akbar
4. How many months of a year, according to the Gregorian
calendar, have been named after Roman emperors ?
5. Which State in India, has given the highest number of Deputy
Prime Ministers ?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (d)