Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-41) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. Gamma rays can cause
(a) gene mutation
2. Which one of the following is NOT a function of kidney ?
(a) Regulation of blood pH
(b) Removal of metabolic wastes from the body
(c) Production of antibodies
(d) Regulation of osmotic pressures of the blood
3. Water in plants is transported by
4. Which State of India has the largest reserves of monazite,
with a high thorium content ?
5. The Indian Wild Ass (GhorKhur) is found in
(b) Assam forests
(c) The Rann of Kuchh
(d) Kaveri delta
1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (db) 4. (a) 5. (c)