Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-37) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. How many feet has a crab got?
2. When was the Public Service Commission, the original version
of the U.P.S.C. set up?
(a) 1st October, 1926
(b) 1st April, 1937
(c) 15th August, 1947
(d) 26th January, 1950
3. The main source of revenue for a State Government in India
(a) Sales tax
(b) Excise duty
(c) Income tax
(d) Property tax
4. Where is the Swami Narayan temple, Akshar-dham located ?
(a) Dwaraka, Gujarat
(b) Puri, Orissa
(c) Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
(d) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
5. Which one of the following is found only in women ?
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (c)