Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-20) GENERAL INTELLIGENCE
1. If’PAPER’ is written as’OZODQ’, how ‘PENCIL’ can be written
in that code ?
2. There are five friends-S, K, M, A, R. S is shorter than K,
but taller than R. M is the tallest. A is a ltfle shorter than K and little
taller than S. Who has two persons taller and two persons shorter than him ?
3. Rajiv is the brother of Atul. Sonia is the sister of Sunil.
Atul is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sonia ?
4. Of the five members of a panel sitting in a row, A is to the
left of B, but on the right of C, D is on the right of B but is on the left of
E. Find the member who is sitting in the middle.
5. There are some boys and dogs at a place. If total number of
heads is 7 and total number of legs is 20, how many boys and how many dogs are
(a) 2 boys and 5 dogs
(b) 3 boys and 4 dogs
(c) 4 boys and 3 dogs
(d) 5 boys and 2 dogs
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (c)