Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-107) GENERAL AWARENESS
1. An atomic clock is based on transitions in
2. Plasma membrane in eukaryotic cells is made up of
3. Which one of the following is also called the ‘power plants’ of the cell ?
(a) Golgi body
4. What is the chemical name of vinegar ?
(a) Citric acid
(b) Acetic acid
(c) Pyruvic acid
(d) Malic acid
5. Which of the following is not a property of heavy water’?
(a) Boiling point of heavy water is lower than that or ordinary water
(b) Density of heavy water is higher than that of ordinary water
(c) Freezing point of heavy water is higher than that of ordinary water
(d) It produces corrosion
1. (b) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (a)