Model Questions for SSC CGL (SET-1) GENERAL INTELLIGENCE
Directions : A statement followed by two assumptions I & II is given. Which
one of the four given alternatives is correct ?
Statement : Imprisonment for 27 years made Nelson Mandela The President.
I. One who will be imprisoned for 27 years will become The President
II. To become The President imprisonment is a qualification.
(a) Only I is implicit.
(b) Only II is implicit.
(c) Both I & II are implicit.
(d) Neither I nor II is implicit.
2. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed
using the letters of the given word.
3. A word is given in capital letters. It is followed by four words. Out of
these four words, three cannot be formed from the letters of the word in capital
letters. Point out the word which can be formed from the letters of the given
word in capital letters.
4. If A = 1, FAT = 27, then FAITH= ?
5. If the word ‘STOVE’ can be written as ‘FNBLK, how can the word ‘VOTES’ be
written in that code?
1. (d) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (a)