(Syllabus) Forest Guard : Bihar Police Exam Syllabus
Forest Guard Syllabus :
Examination Syllabus with indicative allocation of marks
Part-1 (30 Questions – 120 marks)
- Current events of national and international importance.(6- Questions – 24 marks)
- History of India and Indian National Movement.(6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Bihar, India and the World.(6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System,Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.(6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Economic and Social development – Sustainable Development, Poverty,Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. (6- Questions – 24 marks)
Part-2 (25 Questions – 100 marks)
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude etc.) –(Matriculation or equivalent level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc,- Matriculation or equivalent level)
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.(5- Questions – 20 marks)
- General mental ability. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
Part-3 (25 Questions – 100 marks)
- General science – (Matriculation or equivalent level) (20- Questions – 80 marks)
- General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
Part-4 (20 Questions – 80 marks)
- Knowledge of Hindi language – The aim of the paper is to test the candidates ability to read and understand serious discursive prose, and to express his ideas clearly and correctly in the language.
(i) Comprehension of given passages.
(ii) Usage and Vocabulary.
(iii) Hindi Grammar.