Uttarakhand SSC Sample Papers : Set-A (Series-67-202)
1. The trackball and touchpad are variation of the –
(A) GPS Tracking
(D) None of the above
2. In which of the following districts is the Nachiketa lake located ?
3. Nine days ago, Surya went to market. He goes to market only on Thursday. Which day is today ?
4. In Uttarakhand “One Naali Land” is equivalent to how many square metre ?
(A) 100 square metre
(B) 150 square metre
(C) 200 square metre
(D) 300 square metre
5. The mouth of Volcano is known as –
6. In a joint family, there are father-mother, three married son and one unmarried daughter of the son two have two daughters each and one has a son. How many female members are there in a family ?
7. Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant National Museum is located at ?
8. An optical mouse uses ______ to judge the distance, direction and speed of its travel.
(D) Light beam
9. Which of the given letters will complete the following series –
a b __ c a b __ b c c __ __ a __ c __ a b
(A) c b a b a b
(B) c a a b b c
(C) b a b a c a
(D) c a b b a c1
10. When was the debating club established in Almora ?
11. Where in the confluence of rivers “Kali and Gori” ?
12. If DELHI is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662, how will CALICUT be coded ?
13. Which of the following reservoir is in Uttarakhand ?
(D) All of the above
14. Administrative training Institute in Uttarakhand is situated at –
15. If 1 is subtracted from the third digit of each of the given numbers and first and third digits are interchanged then what will be second digit of the smallest number so formed ?
568, 285, 793, 414, 825
16. Traditional Odani of Kumaun is called ‘Rangawali Pichhoda’ because of its –
(C) Colour and designing
(D) Sign of Swastik
17. When and where did ‘Maiti’ movement started ?
(A) 1995 Gwaldam Chamoli
(B) 2005 Nagnath Chamoli
(C) 2007 Joshimath Chamoli
(D) 2013 Noti Chamoli
18. Choose out the odd one ?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
19. Where was “Pragya Mandal” organisation formed in 1939 ?
(A) Dev Prayag
20. Which town in Uttarakhand is situated on the bank of the river “Saryu and Gomti” ?