(Apply Online) SSC Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi
Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. On-line application will be available as below:-
- On-line application will be available w.e.f. 15.04.2017 to 05.05.2017
(up to 5.00 PM)
2. The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in
only. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before
making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required
details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with *
(asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts:
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On
submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make
any correction in the application.
4. Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once after
he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction
is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
5. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down
registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application
procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration
requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned
Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and
Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space,
failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I
registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and
photo are uploaded as per instructions.
6. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit
cards, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I.
Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue
to Part II registration.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated
online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay
branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
9. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The
digital size of the