EPFO Exam Model Questions : General Awareness
1. 'Mitra Mela' was later on renamed as
(a) Anushilan samiti
(b) Abhinava Bhart Samiti
2. In the context of Non-cooperation Movement under whose chairmanship was
the All India college student's conference held at Nagpur in December 1920 ?
(a) B.C. Pal
(b) C.R. Das
(c) Lala Lajpat Rai
(d) Pandit Motilal Nehru
3. What is the correct chronological order of the Buddhist councils held at
the under mentioned four places ?
(a) Vaishali, Rajgriha, Kundalvan, Pataliputra
(b) Rajgriha, Vaishali, Pataliputra, Kundalvan
(c) Pataliputra, Kundalvan, Vaishli, Rajgriha
(d) Rajgriha, Pataliputra, Kundalvan, Vaishli
4. Who was the first to sign the subsidiary Alliance in India ?
(b) Nawab of Awadh
(c) Nizam of Hyderabad
(d) Ruler of Tanjore
5. Which one was the most serious political blunder of Dalhousie ?
(a) Prohibiting adoption
(b) Beginning of Railways
(b) Attempt to capture Burma
(d) Take over of Awadh
1(b) 2 (c) 3 (b) 4 (c) 5 (a)