EPFO Exam Model Questions : General Awareness
1. Consider the following Mughal nobles:
1. Afzal Khan
2. Mahabat Khan
3. Ali Mardan Khan
4. Asaf Khan
What is the correct chronological sequence of the above nobles ?
(a) 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
(b) 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
(c) 3 - 1 - 4 - 2
(d) 4 - 2 - 3 - 1
2. Who among the following played an important role in signing at the Gandhi
Irwin Pact ?
1. Motilal Nehru
2. Tej Bahadur sapru
3. Madan Mohan Malaviya
4. M.R. Jayakar
5. C.Y. Chintamani
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 2 and 4
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 4 and 5
3. Which one of the following statements is not true in relation to Annie
(a) She was an Irish Lady
(b) She was actively connected with the theosophical society.
(c) She was connected with the Home-Rule Movement.
(d) She was the founder of a woman's university.
4. Which comment among the following is not true in relation to the politics
at the Muslim League after the provincial legislative Assembly elections of-1937
(a) Muslim league was inclined to form coalition ministries with Indian
(b) Jinnah criticised the congress as 'drunk with power'
(c) Muslim league got a Report prepared about ill treatment of the Mulslims in
congress government provinces.
(d) Muslim league ministries of Bengal, Sindh and N.W.F.P. resigned
5. Consider the following:
1. The Amrita Bazar Patrika was started in 1868.
2. Aruna Asaf Ali was the founder of the congress women volunteers corps.
3. Bina Das fired at the Governor while receiving her degree at the convocation.
4. Latika Ghose took part in the Chittagong armoury raid. Which of the
statements given above are correct?
(a) 1, 2 and 4
(b) 1, 3 and 4
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 2 and 4 only
1(D), 2(B), 3(D), 4(D), 5(C)