United Bank of India
United Bank of India invites Online application for filling up 751 Single
Window Operators ‘A’(in Clerical cadre ) posts, from Indian citizens who have
appeared at the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS
in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS, Mumbai.
Total Posts: 751
Scale of Pay :
Age Limit: Min . :18 years Max. :28 years
- Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55 % for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
category in 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized Board
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any
equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Valid IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 (As stipulated
- Individual Test Cut off: 24 for unreserved category and 21 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM.
- Computer Knowledge/ Qualifications :Candidates must have successfully
completed a basic computer course of at least three months duration from an
Institute recognized by Central/State Government /AICTE or
studied Computer as one of the subjects in Secondary /Higher secondary
/Graduation level under 10+2+3 System.
- Should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT
(ability to read, write and speak local /state language)
- Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which
vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance
in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011
and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based
on aggregate marks obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will
be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category statewise.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending upon the number of vacancies only those
candidates who have obtained minimum Cut-off score as specified above and having
sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated Common Written Examination shall
be called for Personal Interview in the ratio 1:5. The total marks for Interview
will be 100. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 40 (35 for
SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM) The candidate may also be required to possess proficiency in
the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies he wishes to apply.
The Profiency in local language will be tested at the time of interview.