(Syllabus) Rajasthan Police Exam : Post of Sub-Inspector (Fitter/Electrician) Police Telecommunications
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (FITTER/ELECTRICIAN) POLICE TELECOMMUNICATIONS
PART —A (Marks-150)
General Knowledge and General Science
- Current events, important organizations, institutions, personalities, games and sports at International, National and State level.
- Indian National Movement with special reference to non-cooperation movement, Civil disobedience and Quit India Movement. Contribution of Rajasthan in freedom struggle. Integration of princely States and formation of Rajasthan.
- World and Indian Geography: Physical, Social and Economic Geography.
- Geography of Rajasthan: Physical, edaphic and biotic features, Natural resources : minerals, water, energy, wildlife, livestock and vegetation.
- Economic Development and Planning in Rajasthan: Broad features of X and XI Five Year Plans. Programmes and Institutions for Development. Major programmes for removal of poverty and unemployment. Sustainable Development, Demographic features.
- Art and Culture of Rajasthan : Fairs, Festivals, Folk Dances, Customs, Dialects, Dresses, Ornaments, Folk music and instruments, Paintings,. Religious beliefs and saints. Important tourism places.
- Indian Polity and Governance: Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Elections, Human Rights and Right To Information. Police Administration and Organization in Rajasthan.
- General Science: Elementary knowledge and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experiences(up to X standard). Basic Laws of Science. Human diseases: 'Sources and types of diseases, communicable and non-communicable diseases. Prevention and control measures of AIDS, TB, Jaundice, Typhoid, Malaria and Polio.
- Basic knowledge of computer and its applications, cyber crimes.
PART — B (Marks-250)
The syllabus for A.S.I. (Fitter/Electrician) will be as per the syllabus decided for Fitter and Electrician trades of Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) by The Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T) , Ministry of Labour, Government of India .
Courtesy: Rajasthan Police