(Download) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Paper (Second Sitting) : 26-06-2011
1. From my house I walked 5 km towards North. I turned right and walked 3 km. Again I went one km to the south. How far am I from my house?
(A) 7 km
(B) 6 km
(C) 4 km
(D) 5 km3. A and B are standing as a distance of 20 km
2. from each other on a straight East-West road. A and B start walking simultaneously eastwards and westwards respectively and both cover a distance of 5 km. Then A turns to his left the walks 10 km. B turns to his right and walks 10 km at the same speed. Then both turn to their left and cover a distance of 5 km at the same speed. What will be distance between them?
(A) 10 km
(B) 30 km
(C) 20 km
(D) 25 km
3. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word: REFORMATION
5. If in a certain language, PLAYER is coded as QNDCJX, then how SINGER will be coded in the same language?
6. If in a certain code, 95789 is written as EGKPT and 2436 is written as ALUR, the how will 24539 be written in that code?
7. Procession : Route : : Earth : ?
8. FERTILIZER : CROPS : : ?
(A) TEACHER : EDUCATION
(B) CHLORINE : WATER
(C) TONIC : BODY
(D) PESTICIDE : RATS
9. LOCKER : KMNPBDJLDFQS : : LEFT : ?
13. ADCB : KNML : : EHGF : ?