MP Online Ltd.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyutvitaran Company Limited
Recruitment of Assistant Manager - Junior Engineer (D) –
(2013-14) on Regular Basis
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited , Bhopal ,a
successor company of erstwhile MPSEB intends to recruit 100 no. Assistant
Manager – Junior Engineer (D) and 84 no. Junior Engineer (D)
for Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited ,Indore
jointly and invite applications from the eligible candidates for which the
category wise vacancy position is as follows:-
Assistant Manager- J.E.(D)
Total Posts: 184
Salary : Rs.9860 and other allowances as applicable under wages and
The Criteria for Age Limit is as follows :-The age of candidates as on
01.01.13 should be:-
- Minimum age limit :- 21 years
- Maximum age limit :- 30 years
The Candidates applying for Assistant Manager-Junior Engineer (D) should be
Diploma in "Electrical" or "Electrical and Electronics" Engineering from a
University/Polytechnic College recognized by University Grants Commission or
- Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in case of Unreserved/OBC candidates of
M.P. domicile and candidates of all categories not having M.P. domicile.
- Minimum 55% marks in case of SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates
having M.P. domicile.
- Candidates having higher qualification i.e. graduate degree in
"Electrical Engineering" or "Electrical and Electronics Engineering" may
- The candidates apearing in Final Semester/Year examination may also
apply, however the candidates if selected for interview shall have to
produce the proof of having passed the final year/semester examination with
minimum stipulated qualifying marks for the respective category before
appearing for personal interview failing which their candidature shall be
- Application fees for Unreserved/OBC candidates of M.P. domicile and
candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be
Rs.500/- per company per candidate.
- Application fees for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P. domicile shall
be Rs.250/- per company per candidate.
- The applications can also be submitted through M.P. Online kiosks and
the payment can be made in cash at the kiosk. The portal charges shall be
Rs.60/- per application for all type of
- No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc to kiosk
apart from the portal charges.
- The Eligible candidates shall have to undergo a written test comprising
of questions in Technical and General Aptitude (Logical Reasoning and
- Candidates are requested to download the admit cards through M.P. Online
(www.mponline.gov.in) for written
- The centre for written test will be at Bhopal and Indore. The centre for
personal interview will be at Bhopal only.
- The weigh tage of questions in written test shall be Technical (75%) and
- The written test will be of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will be in English and consisting of objective type
(multiple choice) questions.
- The minimum passing criteria for all the candidates applied in the
written test shall be 50% , however 10% relaxation shall be given to ST/SC/PWD
(handicapped) category candidates of M.P. domicile.
- Based on the requirement and merit the candidates selected in written
test shall be called for personal interview.
- The candidates securing marks above the cut off marks in the written
test shall be called in the personal interview which shall be three times
the no. of advertised posts for interview i.e.(100* 3= 300) no. category
wise for MPMKVVCL, Bhopal and (84*3 = 252) no. category wise for
- The criteria regarding the weigh tage and cut off marks of written test
and interview is as follows:
How to Apply:
- Applications shall be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in)only.
Links to the website of M.P. Online have also been provided on the following
- Applicants may apply for both company or any one of them.In case he/she
wants to apply for both the company he/she will have to indicate preference
of the company.
- Date of issue of Advertisement 26th February 2013
- Date of inviting applications through M.P. Online 27th February 2013
- Last date of receiving online applications
17th March 2013
- Date of issue of Admit Card through M.P. Online 22nd March 2013
- Date of written test
7th April 2013
- Declaration of result of written test 15th April 2013
- Date of personal interview 22nd to 25th June 2013
- Date of declaration of final result
2nd July 2013
Courtesy : MP Online